Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baking Bread

I spent most of yesterday learning how to bake bread while talking to the boy's mom and copying down family recipes into my cookbook.

Over pizza last night, everyone went around the table and said nice things about me and my time here this summer. I got really choked up by all the kindness.

After dinner, the boy and I went to the movie theater to see Easy A and then over to the boardwalk for an evening stroll. It was sad to see so many of the store fronts and all the rides shut off and closed for the season. I don't want summer to be over yet.

There wasn't much knitting yesterday, just getting projects started for the boy's mom. I'm going to continue to find and send her patterns when I'm in California because I really hope she sticks with it!

Not the best post, but it's all I've got this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment