Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snapshots from my life...

Not much to blog but lots going on:

 (I've been taking a mediation course downtown these past two weeks) 


(The little park I sometimes read at before my class starts up for the evening)

(I've also been doing a bit of knitting, too.)


(And a whole lot of eating...)
 (A feast I prepared myself a few days ago - salmon, shrimp, sauted mushrooms,
mashed sweet potato, and salad)

 (A mac 'n cheese pancake from Blue Plate in Santa Monica)

 (An epic grilled vegetable panini and salad from Vanilla Bean Bakery in Santa Monica)


(And an Umami burger with sweet potato fries)

(Enjoying tea while catching up on some busy work and blogging while at Profeta)

I've also been doing a whole bunch of running, but that is much harder/more boring to document.

I must say that after a year of living out here, I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. And that's a pretty wonderful feeling. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment