Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2

I woke up feeling lousy today. Possibly because I've barely eaten the past couple of days, possibly because I slept for 9 hours straight. Whatever the reason, I knew I had to do something to snap out of it immediately.

I decided that it was finally time to finish unpacking from New Jersey. I started unpacking my room a few months ago, going through about 4 shipped boxes and 1 suitcase. But I still had two suitcases lying around, two full boxes, and several garbage bags filled with various things from back East. So, I put my clothes away, rearranged the items in my bookshelf, and started putting attaching things to the wall. I'm not fully done decorating, but I'm almost there.





I also managed to get some more knitting done, too. The rows are starting to take a while to get through, even though the ball of yarn doesn't seem to be shrinking very much.
Breakups are awful. I really thought I had met the boy I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Have kids with. Grow old with. Last week I was telling him that in forty years from now, I'm still going to want to be cuddling with him! Ha! Now it just feels like I'm left with a big pile of garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment