2. Yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks and the ability/(im)patience to create beautiful things using them.
3. The sound of the grandfather clock in the hallway sounding away the hours and half hours.
4. Sweet potatoes with a bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top.
(Seen here fried up with some egg for a hearty breakfast!)5. Adventures- even failed ones.
(Spent yesterday afternoon in a mostly closed downtown Pamona, CA...)6. Used bookstores.
7. Trees during autumn- vibrant reds, golds, and oranges.
8. Soft, warm autumn jackets that help keep away the cold.
9. Baking pies and other goodies for people I love.
10. Curly and wavy hair.
I'm certainly not where I expected to be a year ago but I must admit that while my life is not perfect, and is more often than not stressful and exhausting, I'm a pretty lucky woman.