Monday, November 7, 2011

A Short & Incomplete List of Things I Love In (My) Life

1. Holding (and drinking from) a large mug of hot tea.
2. Yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks and the ability/(im)patience to create beautiful things using them.

3. The sound of the grandfather clock in the hallway sounding away the hours and half hours.
4. Sweet potatoes with a bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top.
 (Seen here fried up with some egg for a hearty breakfast!)
5. Adventures- even failed ones.

 (Spent yesterday afternoon in a mostly closed downtown Pamona, CA...)
6. Used bookstores.
7. Trees during autumn- vibrant reds, golds, and oranges.

8. Soft, warm autumn jackets that help keep away the cold.
9. Baking pies and other goodies for people I love.

10. Curly and wavy hair.

I'm certainly not where I expected to be a year ago but I must admit that while my life is not perfect, and is more often than not stressful and exhausting, I'm a pretty lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment