Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Granny Square Progress...

I've been working rather steadily on my Granny Square blanket throughout October and November. I'm about 85% finished with it-- currently working on joining the last half of it.
Since I'm not sure how much purple yarn I have to connect the squares, I've been joining them in a way that is odd, but that will allow me to keep some semblance of symmetry. The inner squares are joined with this beautiful, deep wine colored yarn I ordered a year and a half ago, after reading about on another blog. The corners (and probably all the outside squares) are being joined with this lighter colored purple yarn I purchased at the Genesee Country Village outside Rochester, NY.

I can't wait to complete and start using this lovely blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment