Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 105: Blocking

I'm rushing to finish errands and chores before I drive home to my parents' house for the weekend. 

I soaked my Brand New Day Shawl yesterday afternoon and night and finally set it to block this morning!




I would have done so yesterday but I ended up spending the day with a friend from law school. He picked me up in the morning and then we drove to Santa Barbara for the day. Though cloudy, it was perfect walking-around-and-window-shopping weather. Sadly, I did not take any photos of State Street or the Pier. Mike did manage to snap a few shots when we stopped along the PCH on our drive back!




 We spotted dolphins (about 7 of them?), just swimming along. Less than 50 feet away from us.




I have to admit. I kinda love my life right now.
(Those are seashells and rocks in my hand, btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment