Thursday, July 14, 2011

Currents

I don't remember where I found it, but I came across this handy little list to help bloggers when they're not sure what to blog about. So, here goes:
 
Listening - The Avett Brothers "The Ballad of Love and Hate"
Knitting - The ruffled edge of my Summertime 2011 Shawl

Eating - Leftover grilled vegetable panini from Elysee Bakery
Drinking - Persian black tea (with cardamom!) in my large, Maid of the Mist mug from Niagara Falls last summer.
Wearing - My favorite brown tank-top with white lace edging and a pair of brown slacks.

Feeling - Conflicted and blocked. I know that really good things are on the horizon but I'm having difficulty motivating myself to seek them out. I think going for a run will help.
Weather - 69 degrees and cloudy. Perfect 'sitting-in-a-cafe-drinking-tea-and-reading-all-day' weather.

Wanting - To fast-forward about 3 months to when I have a job and a semblance of normalcy.
Needing - To stop procrastinating and actually starting the process of finding a job.
Thinking -  About how the aches in my body are from paralyzing fear and stress... that once I get up and start moving, everything will feel better and easier.
Reading - Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What it Means for Modern Relationships by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
Enjoying - The fact that I've filled half the pages of my second "Fluke" book journal.

Wondering - Whether it's too soon to order another "Fluke" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment